- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Son to Travis James and Jenny Lynn Farrow of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:26 p.m. Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2007. Name, Evan James. Weight, 5 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Farrow is the former Jenny Lewis, daughter of Russell and Donna Lewis of Cape Girardeau. She is a database administrator at Copi-Rite Inc. Farrow is the son of Eddie and Linda Farrow of Cape Girardeau. He is lead technician at Rubbermaid.
Daughter to Kevin Connor and Jeanne Helen Winters Morriss of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:54 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2007. Name, Julia Elizabeth. Weight, 8 pounds, 4 ounces. First child. Mrs. Winters Morriss is the former Jeanne Winters, daughter of Bernie and Nan Winters of St. Louis. She is an elementary school counselor with Chaffee School District. Winters Morriss is the son of Bob and Pat Morriss of Spencerport, N.Y. He is assistant sports editor at the Southeast Missourian.
Son to Trusten Davault and Jodi Loretta Bollinger of Sedgewickville, Mo., Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:37 a.m. Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2007. Name, John Heinrich. Weight, 6 pounds, 13 ounces. Mrs. Bollinger is the former Jodi Lively, daughter of Gary and Marilyn Lively of Cape Girardeau. She is employed by Stoddard County Children's Division. Bollinger is the son of Frank and Donna Bollinger of Sedgewickville. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.
Son to Jason David and Aislinn Louise Carter of Chester, Ill., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:04 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2007. Name, Roman James. Weight, 7 pounds, 1 ounce. First child. Mrs. Carter is the former Aislinn Schroeder, daughter of Jeff and Maureen Schroeder of Perryville, Mo. She is a secretary at St. Ann's Healthcare Center. Carter is the son of Jim and Patti Carter of Chester. He is employed at Construction Supply.
Daughter to Robert David and Lori Ann DeBrower of Burfordville, Saint Francis Medical Center, 2:06 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2007. Name, Sophia Claire. Weight, 6 pounds, 7 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. DeBrower is the former Lori Matthews, daughter of Harold and Wanda Matthews of Burfordville. She is employed at Saint Francis. DeBrower is the son of Karron DeBrower of Cape Girardeau, and the late David DeBrower. He is employed by AmerenUE.
Son to Andrew Franklin Yount and Ashlie Marie Conner of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 3:35 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2007. Name, Conner James Russell. Weight, 8 pounds, 3 ounces. First child. Ms. Conner is the daughter of Cindy Conner and Keith Conner of Jackson. She is a cook at Monticello House. Yount is the son of Veronica Yount and Roy Yount of Bell City, Mo. He is employed at Procter & Gamble.