Cape police report 8/17/07
Friday, August 17, 2007
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Kayla L. Abbey, 23, of Kirksville, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of assault and stealing.
* Dawnietta J. Muse, 23, of Jackson was arrested on suspicion of assault and stealing.
* Brian K. West 40, 312 S. Hanover St., was arrested on suspicion of driving with a suspended license.
* Edward L. Allen, 32, 31 N. Henderson Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Brandi N. Newson, 23, of 1101 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of stealing.
* Lachie S. Rodrigez, 24, 909 Hackberry St., was issued a summons for peace disturbance.
* Shell D-Mart, 3415 William St., reported gasoline theft.
* Theft of a computer was reported at 3019 Beaver Creek Drive.
* Wal-Mart, 3439 William St., reported thefts of alcohol, detergent and clothing.
* A theft of PlayStation game, assorted DVD's, jackets, Xbox and controllers was reported at 6 S. Henderson Ave.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Theft of a money clip was reported at 1520 Good Hope St.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported gasoline theft.
* Theft of Illinois license plates was reported in the 2100 block of William Street.
* Property damage was reported at 1836 Broadway.