- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Robert Murray Sr.
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Robert "Bob" Murray Sr., 69, of Perryville died Tuesday, Nov. 18, 2003, at his home.
He was born Jan. 11, 1934, in Perry County, son of John and Lila Mudge Murray. He and Sarah E. Quattlebaum were married Nov. 24, 1960.
Murray was owner/operator of Murray Enterprises. He was a member of Whitewater Christian Church, charter member of Perryville Elks, AmVets booster and member of Perryville Eagles.
Survivors include his wife; a son, Bobby Murray Jr. of Perryville; three daughters, Debbie Leible and Tonya Welch of Perryville, Becky Krouch of Las Vegas, Nev.; a sister, Mary Revelle of Florida; seven grandchildren; and seven great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a daughter.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today, and Thursday from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m.
The funeral will be at 10:30 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Alan Martin officiating. Burial will be in Whitewater Christian Cemetery.