- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Dorothy Elizabeth Farrow, 72, of Cape Girardeau died Monday, Nov. 17, 2003, at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
She was born March 17, 1931, at Oriole, Mo., daughter of William S. and Clara E. Ervin Marion. She and Elmer D. Farrow were married Aug. 14, 1948, in Piggott, Ark.
Farrow was a member of Antioch Baptist Church.
Survivors include her husband; a daughter, Lana D. Johnson and husband Ronald D. of Cape Girardeau; a grandson, Andrew F. Johnson and wife Patty of Millersville, and a great-grandson, Phillip Andrew Johnson of Millersville.
Friends may call Thursday at Ford and Sons Mount Auburn Funeral Home from noon to service time.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Glenn Hamilton officiating. Entombment will be in Cape County Memorial Park Mausoleum.