- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Kathryn Lucille Rahm, 97, of Jackson died Tuesday, Aug. 14, 2007, at her home.
She was born July 26, 1910, at the home of her grandmother in Corning, Ark., the daughter of William Walter and Cecile Lucille Ray Henry. She and Thomas E. Rahm were married in 1934 in Corning. He died Jan. 3, 1967.
Mrs. Rahm was a member of New McKendree United Methodist Church and friendship member of Dorcas Circle.
Survivors include a daughter, Linda Rahm-Crites of San Francisco, Calif.; two granddaughters, Morgan Amelia Hallett of Brooklyn, N.Y., and Rhys Meredith Hallett of Portland, Ore.
Visitation will be from 9 a.m. to service time Friday at Cracraft-Miller Funeral Home.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. John Rice officiating. Burial will be in Russell Heights Cemetery.