- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
Cape/Jackson police report 8/16/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Natalie M. Morris, 22, of 122 Centennial Drive, was arrested on suspicion of driving while suspended, speeding, failure to show proof of insurance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Tabitha M. Redd, 34, of Sikeston, Mo., was arrested on three Cape Girardeau warrants for failure to appear for improper registration.
* James R. White, 36, of Jackson was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Mac S. Sadler, 22, of Malden, Mo., was arrested on a Dunklin County warrant for failure to appear for stealing.
* Derrick M. Moore, 25, of 1003 S. Pacific St., was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance and property damage.
* Charles M. Garmon, 17, of 1105 S. Benton St., was arrest on suspicion of peace disturbance.
* Randy L. Vincent, 17, of Malden, Mo., was arrested on suspicion of peace disturbance and false declaration.
* Randy L. Robinson, 31, of McClure, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for improper registration.
* Melinda S. Salvatore, 41, of 121 N. Park Ave., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Winston T. Lacey, 18, of 1018 N. Missouri Ave., received a summons for a leash-law violation.
* Dana L. Sheldrake, 29, of 45 S. West End Blvd., received a summons for assault.
* Matthew D. Russell, 22, of 2863 Whitener St., Apt. 6, received a summons for possession of drug paraphernalia.
* Rhodes 101, of 1126 N. Sprigg St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A cell phone was reported stolen at 535 S. Sprigg St.
* A red bicycle was reported stolen at 1092 Linden St.
* A wallet was reported stolen at 103 Siemers Drive.
* Medication was reported stolen at 623 Jefferson Ave.
* A purse was reported stolen at 1912 Broadway.
* CDs were reported stolen at 3045 Patriot Drive.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 2867 Whitener St.
* Vehicle damage was reported in the 100 block of South Lorimier Street.
* Vehicle damage was reported at Bertling Street and Big Bend Road.
The Jackson Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* An assault was reported at North Union Avenue and Luetje Street.
* Checks were reported stolen in the 1200 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
* A theft was reported in the 900 block of East Main Street.