- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Neighbors mystified over why man was killed by state trooper (05/03/16)20
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- 'American Pickers' visits Poplar Bluff (04/29/16)
ANNA, Ill. -- Junior Leonard Bunch, 85, of Anna died Saturday, Aug. 11, 2007, at Jonesboro Rehab and Care Center.
He was born Oct. 16, 1921, in Sylamore, Ark., son of John Wesley and Arizona Pitts Bunch. He and Anita Dillow were married Aug. 26, 1950, in Clay County, Ark.
Bunch was a veteran of the U.S. Army.
Survivors include four daughters, Carol Bunch of Republic, Mo., Connie Gray and Paula Rentfro of Tamms, Ill., and Pam Bunch of Anna.
He was preceded in death by his wife and 10 siblings.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Larry Barnhart officiating. Burial will be in Casper Cemetery with full military honors by Carroll P. Foster VFW Post 3455.