- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Cape/Jackson police report 8/14/07
The Cape Girardeau police department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John E. Jackson, 18, 1032 Sturdivant St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, third-degree assault of a law enforcement official and resisting arrest.
* Charles D. Moore Jr., 27, no address given, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault.
* Bruce E. White, 60, 1476 Rose St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Zel'deetria M. Johnson, 17, 1105 Hidden Valley Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for not wearing a seatbelt.
* An assault was reported.
* A social security card, debit card and driver's license were reported stolen at 1841 Lakeshore Drive.
* Grass Roots BMW, 28 S. Spanish St. reported a video screen DVD player and computer stolen.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline theft.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline theft.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 1557 Princeton Drive.
* A broken window was reported at 609 Themis St.
The Jackson police department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 17-year-old girl was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Travis M. Craft, 20, 2295 Bast St., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession by consumption.
* Chad S. Pack, 18, of Burfordville was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession by consumption.
* James F. Walker, 48, of 138 Poplar St., was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* Scott W. Pierce, 25, of Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons for giving false information to police and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Logan M. Johnson, 18, 1234 Crow St., was issued a summons for failure to stop at stop light and for careless and imprudent driving.
* Lance K. Moore, 19, of Burfordsville, Mo., was issued a summons for zero tolerance and speeding.
* An assault was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.