- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Cape/Jackson police report 8/14/07
The Cape Girardeau police department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* John E. Jackson, 18, 1032 Sturdivant St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault, third-degree assault of a law enforcement official and resisting arrest.
* Charles D. Moore Jr., 27, no address given, was arrested on suspicion of second-degree domestic assault.
* Bruce E. White, 60, 1476 Rose St., was arrested on suspicion of domestic assault and unlawful use of a weapon.
* Zel'deetria M. Johnson, 17, 1105 Hidden Valley Drive, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for not wearing a seatbelt.
* An assault was reported.
* A social security card, debit card and driver's license were reported stolen at 1841 Lakeshore Drive.
* Grass Roots BMW, 28 S. Spanish St. reported a video screen DVD player and computer stolen.
* Jaspers, 1008 N. Kingshighway, reported gasoline theft.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 S. Kingshighway, reported gasoline theft.
* Vehicle damage was reported at 1557 Princeton Drive.
* A broken window was reported at 609 Themis St.
The Jackson police department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* A 17-year-old girl was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession of alcohol.
* Travis M. Craft, 20, 2295 Bast St., was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession by consumption.
* Chad S. Pack, 18, of Burfordville was arrested on suspicion of being a minor in possession by consumption.
* James F. Walker, 48, of 138 Poplar St., was issued a summons for operating a motor vehicle without a valid license.
* Scott W. Pierce, 25, of Cape Girardeau, was issued a summons for giving false information to police and failure to drive in a single lane.
* Logan M. Johnson, 18, 1234 Crow St., was issued a summons for failure to stop at stop light and for careless and imprudent driving.
* Lance K. Moore, 19, of Burfordsville, Mo., was issued a summons for zero tolerance and speeding.
* An assault was reported in the 3000 block of East Jackson Boulevard.