- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Daughter to Lauren Elizabeth Hawkins of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 11:38 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 2, 2007. Name, Marley Rae. Weight, 7 pounds, 6 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Ms. Hawkins is the daughter of Mike and Teressa Carmody of Cape Girardeau.
Son to Landon James and Jessica Lynn Maevers of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 4:12 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 2, 2007. Name, Logan James-William. Weight, 7 pounds, 4 ounces. Third son, Mrs. Maevers is the former Jessica Harris, daughter of Larry and Brenda Harris of Jackson. Mr. and Mrs. Maevers are employed at Main Street Lanes. He is the son of Jim and Deb Maevers of Cape Girardeau.
Son to John David and Leslie Ellen Lochmann of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:21 p.m. Friday, Aug. 3, 2007. Name, Owen Eli. Weight, 8 pounds. Third child, second son. Mrs. Lochmann is the former Leslie LaVitte, daughter of Wesley and Janice LaVitte of Perryville, Mo. She is billing manager at Cape Radiology Group. Lochmann is the son of Darryl and Marilyn Lochmann of Collinsville, Ill. He is a sales representative with Merck Pharmaceuticals.
Son to Chad Christopher and Courtney Marie McCormick of Burfordville, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:27 a.m. Sunday, Aug. 5, 2007. Name, Wyatt Christopher. Weight, 7 pounds, 8 1/2 ounces. Second child, first son. Mrs. McCormick is the former Courtney Vance, daughter of Susie Stallings and Claude Vance of Jackson. She is an administrative assistant at National Assets Recovery Service. McCormick is the son of Mark and Sherry McCormick of Marble Hill, Mo. He is employed at Nordenia USA.
Son to Shannon Leigh Bomar and Crystal Dawn Crowden of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 2:53 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2007. Name, Dakota Eugene. Weight, 7 pounds, 11 ounces. Fourth son. Ms. Crowden is the daughter of Mary Crowden of Scott City, and the late Harold Crowden. She is employed at Kidd's. Bomar is the son of Gary and Jeanine Bomar of Jackson. He is employed by Drury Co.
Son to Michael W. and S. Katelyn Pardon of Cape Girardeau, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 5:34 p.m. Monday, Aug. 6, 2007. Name, Maxton Michael. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Second son. Mrs. Pardon is the former Katelyn Metje, daughter of Kandee Reiminger and Kirk Metje of Cape Girardeau. Pardon is the son of Carl and Nancy Pardon of Portageville, Mo. He is employed at Spartech Plastics.