- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Junior Leonard Bunch
ANNA, Ill. -- Junior Leonard Bunch, 85, of Anna, Ill., died Saturday, Aug. 11, 2007, at the Jonesboro Rehab and Care Center in Jonesboro, Ill.
He was born Oct. 16, 1921, in Sylamore, Ark., the son of John Wesley and Arizona Pitts Bunch. He married Anita Dillow on Aug. 26, 1950, in Clay County, Ark.
Bunch is survived by four daughters, Carol Bunch of Republic, Mo., Pam Bunch of Anna, Connie Gray and Paula Rentfro of Tamms, Ill.
He was preceded in death by his parents and his wife.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Wednesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna. Funeral services will be at 11 a.m. Thursday at the funeral home in Anna, with the Rev. Larry Barnhart officiating.
Interment will be in the Casper Cemetery with full military honors given by the Carol P. Foster VFW Post 3455 in Anna, Ill.