- Jackson man to cast electoral vote for Trump; others trying to dissuade him (11/29/16)51
- Man killed by vehicle had been charged with domestic assault (11/30/16)
- Hotel chain president: City should regulate short-term lodging (11/27/16)16
- Former Cape council member dies, remembered as 'wonderful public servant' (11/29/16)1
- Woman accused in three robberies disguised herself as man (11/29/16)5
- Thankful people: Marble Hill woman been through much and remains thankful (11/24/16)
- Officers: Delta man dies during domestic dispute (11/28/16)1
- Business notebook: New store shows faith in Scott City district (11/28/16)
- Missouri chamber to honor Cape's John Mehner (11/30/16)4
- Light Christmas: Thousands gather to view Parade of Lights (11/28/16)5
ANNA, Ill. -- Ricky L. Sharp, 52, of Buncombe, Ill., died Saturday, Aug. 11, 2007, at Union County Hospital in Anna.
He was born Nov. 14, 1954, in Cairo, Ill., the son of Paul S. and Norma Jordan Sharp. He married Debra L. Hill on May 29, 1976, in Jonesboro, Ill.
Sharp was employed at Stone Creek Golf Club and was an avid hunter and fisherman.
He is survived by his wife; two daughters, Sara Sharp of Herrin, Ill., and Julie Sharp of Buncombe, Ill.; one son, Ryan Sharp of Buncombe, Ill.; and his father.
He was preceded in death by his mother.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. Tuesday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna. Funeral services will be at 1 p.m. Wednesday at funeral home in Anna, with the Rev. Danny Jones officiating.
Interment will be in St. John's Cemetery near Dongola, Ill.