- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Jerramy W. Yamnitz, 43, of Patton, Mo., died Saturday, Aug. 11, 2007, at the family home.
He was born Feb. 3, 1964, in Fredericktown, Mo., son of Duell Ray and Edna Bollinger Yamnitz. He and Terri Lynn Mayberry were married July 29, 1995, at the Post Oak Congregational Methodist Church in Patton.
He worked as a line technician at TG Missouri in Perryville, Mo., before his illness and was a member of the Perryville Sportsmen's Club.
Survivors include his wife, his mother; stepmother Carol Yamnitz of Perryville.; a son Jordan Yamnitz of Patton, Mo.; three brothers, Dennis Yamnitz of Rolla, Mo., Scott Yamnitz of Owensville, Mo., and Jamie Griffin of St. Louis; and a sister Laurie DeMierre of St. Louis.
He was preceded in death by his father.
Visitation will be from 4 to 8 p.m. today at Liley Funeral Home in Patton. Funeral will be at 11 a.m. Tuesday at the funeral home with the Rev. Joe Wilfong officiating. Interment will be in Post Oak Cemetery near Patton.