- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Ted Ballman Jr.
PERRYVILLE, Mo.--Ted J. Ballman Jr., 65, of Perryville died Friday, Aug. 10, 2007, at his home.
He was born Nov. 7, 1941, at St. Louis, son of Theodore Joseph and Anna M. Hogenmiller Ballman Sr. He and Donna L Ernst were married Sept. 15, 1962, in Perryville.
Ballman was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, St. Vincent Alumni, Holy Name Society, Seminary Picnic Committee, Boy Scout Troop 250 Committee and recipient of the Catholic Scouting award: The Benedictine Medal; the University of Missouri Extension Council; Otahki Girl Scout Council and recipient of the Thanks Badge and the Thanks II Badge; Perryville Fire Deptartment, retired captain of the Perryville Fire Department; charter member of the Rural Fire Association; SB-40 board member; American Legion Post 133 booster member; American Red Cross 13-gallon blood donor; River Hills Antique Tractor Club and 2005 Mayfest Grand Marshall. He was a salesman at MFA in Perryville.
Survivors include his wife; a daughter, Dana Pritchard of Perryville; a son, Tom Ballman of Perryville; a sister, Elizabeth Ann Ballman of St. Louis; two grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call from 2 to 8 p.m. today and from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. Monday at Young and Sons Chapel. The Rosary is at 8:30 a.m.
Parish wake is at 4 p.m. today; Ozark Firefighter's Memorial Service at 6 p.m.
He will then be taken to St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church for Mass at 10:30 a.m. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery, with the Rev. Rickey Valleroy officiating.