- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)31
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Catherine M. Faherty, 96, of Perryville died Friday, Aug. 10, 2007, at Perry Oaks Manor.
She was born Nov. 1, 1911, at Perry County, daughter of Frank and Clara Ragsdale Geile. She and Lynn Henry Faherty were married in April, 1934. He died Feb. 27, 1954.
Faherty worked at the Miraculous Medal Association office.
Survivors include two daughters, Sr. Annalee Faherty, DC of St. Louis, Carol Rousseau of Perryville; three grandchildren; four great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by a brother and a sister.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to time of service Monday at Miller Family Funeral Home in Perryville.
Funeral will be at 1 p.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church, with the Rev. Hank Grodecki officiating.
Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.