- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SIKESTON, Mo. -- Mary Katlyn Clara "Katie" Parr, 8 weeks, of Benton, Mo., died Saturday, Nov. 15, 2003, at St. Francis Medical Center in Cape Girardeau.
She was born Sept. 18, 2003, in Sikeston, daughter of George Arthur Parr III and Darlla Jean Eschman Jines of Benton.
Survivors include a brother, Clay Wayne Jines of Belleville, Ill.; two sisters, Tesla Parr of Benton and Shaylynn Sky Henson of Naylor, Mo.; paternal grandparents Robert and Rebecca Tracy of Springfield, Mo.; paternal great-grandmothers Mary Lou McCormick of Blodgett, Mo., and Naomi Lee of Cape Girardeau; and maternal grandparents Beverly Jean Lurf of Hesperia, Calif., and Gary John Eschman of Lexington, Ky.
She was preceded in death by her grandfather.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. Tuesday at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston. Graveside services will be held at 1 p.m. Tuesday at Oak Grove Cemetery near Charleston. The Rev. Scott Sutton will officiate.