- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Meetings on parks tax, airport to be held this week
Members of Cape Girardeau's parks and recreation advisory board meet Monday night with just one agenda item. The board will resume a discussion about how to get a parks and sewer tax on the ballot.
The parks board meets at 5:30 p.m. in the City Hall Council Chambers, 401 Independence St.
Cape Girardeau's airport advisory board members will review airport renovation plans and hear from Fred deLeeuw, president of Big Sky Airlines.
The airport board meeting starts at 5 p.m. Tuesday at The Drop Zone restaurant at the Cape Girardeau Regional Airport, off Interstate 55, just south of County Road 302. For details, call 334-6230.