- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Tosha Raquel Grady and Bryan Joseph Drury were united in marriage Oct. 14, 2006, at St. Vincent de Paul Church. The Rev. John F. Friedel performed the ceremony. Lectors were Zach Grady of Sikeston, Mo., brother of the bride, and Elisa Turnbull of Knoxville, Tenn., aunt of the bride. Servers were Jonathan Lynch, nephew of the groom, and Luke Crites, both of Cape Girardeau.
Organist was Betty Ressel of Kelso, Mo. Vocalists were Ladonna Lynch of Cape Girardeau and Michelle Spooler of Jackson, sisters of the groom.
Parents of the couple are Samuel and Shelia Grady of Sikeston, and Jerry and Kathleen Drury of Cape Girardeau.
Matron of honor was Mary Turner of Sikeston, aunt of the bride. Bridesmaids were Stacy Cummins of Springfield, Mo.; Christine Parr of Nixa, Mo., cousin of the bride; Tammy Drury of Cape Girardeau, sister-in-law of the groom; Michelle Spooler; Ladonna Lynch; and Josie Herrera of Los Angeles, Calif. Junior bridesmaid was Halle Lynch of Cape Girardeau, niece of the groom.
Patrick Drury of Cape Girardeau served his brother as best man. Groomsmen were Joe Hayes and John Grady of Sikeston, brothers of the bride; Mitch and Mike Drury of Springfield, brothers of the groom; Eric Sachse of Springfield; and Chris Drury of Los Angeles, brother of the groom. Ushers were Greg Kennard of Cape Girardeau, Keith Hamm of Jackson, Nick Dannenmueller and Brandon Clark of Kelso.
Candlelighters were Mike Jaure of Oxford, Miss., and Ryan Shipp of Cape Girardeau.
Flower girls were Lacey Drury and MacKenzie Lynch of Cape Girardeau, and Elizabeth Spooler of Jackson, nieces of the groom. Ringbearer was Dylan Lynch of Cape Girardeau, nephew of the groom.
The reception was held at the Knights of Columbus Hall in Jackson.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Oct. 13 at the Plaza Convention Center.
Mrs. Drury received a degree in nursing from Cox College of Nursing in Springfield. She is a registered nurse at Southeast Missouri Hospital.
The groom received a master's degree in business administration from Missouri State University in Springfield. He is the marketing manager at the Southeast Missourian Newspaper.
After a wedding trip to Mexico, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.