- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Whitney Clark Pierce and Gary Lynn Jones II were married April 27, 2007, in Wetumpka, Ala.
The bride is the daughter of Bill and Jane Pierce of Jacksonville, Ala. The groom is the son of Barb and Greg Cagle of Jackson and Gary and Cindy Jones of Uniontown, Mo.
Mrs. Jones is a 2001 graduate of Alexandria High School in Alexandria, Ala. She attended Gadsden State Community College. She is a licensed physical trainer in chiropractic and sports medicine.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Jackson High School. He joined the U.S. Air Force and graduated from Keesler AFB in 2002 with certification in ground radio maintenance.
A reception will be held Sept. 22 at Deerfield Lodge in Cape Girardeau.
The couple will reside in Moore, Okla.