- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Sandy Michelle Behring and Alfred Edward Lowrey were married July 7, 2007, at Hanover Lutheran Church. The Rev. Daniel Hackney performed the ceremony. Organist was Keith Koenig of Burfordville, and soloist was Leslie Sutton of New Madrid, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Rich and Dotty Behring of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of Sue Lowrey of New Madrid.
Maids of honor were Jennifer Troutman and Kimberly Behring, sister of the bride, both of Cape Girardeau. Bridesmaids were Sharla Gaddy of Cape Girardeau and Cara Deemer of Butler, Pa.
The groom chose his uncle, Sam Brown of New Madrid, as best man. Groomsmen were Stephen Wagley of New Madrid, Lee Boyd of Catron, Mo., and Tim Hosey of Scott City. Ushers were Chad Brown and C.J. Chism of New Madrid, cousins of the groom.
Candlelighter was Tori Hosey, daughter of Tim and Stephanie Hosey of Scott City.
Flower girl was Claire Hadler, daughter of Tom and Jill Hadler of Jackson. Ringbearer was Landon Hall, son of Juliann Hall of Cape Girardeau.
Lindsey Hosey attended the guest book.
The reception was held at the American Legion Hall in Cape Girardeau. Servers were Ann Matthews, Shelly Steffens and Susan Brackin.
The bride and groom hosted the rehearsal dinner July 6 at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Mrs. Lowrey is a 2002 graduate of Metro Business College. She is employed at Cape Girardeau Urology Associates Inc.
The groom is a 2001 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. He is employed with Sikeston, Mo., School District.
After a wedding trip to Philadelphia, Pa., the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.