- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/01/16)
Rose Marie Hill, 79, of Cape Girardeau died Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2007, at Jackson Manor in Jackson.
She was born April 28, 1928, in Cairo, Ill., daughter of Edward and Emma Workman Nelms. She married John J. "Jack" Hill, who preceded her in death.
Hill retired from Community Health Services in Cairo. She was a member of St. Patrick's Catholic Church in Cairo, St. Mary's Cathedral in Cape Girardeau, and Daughters of Isabella.
Survivors include a daughter, Jackie Robertson of Jackson; and two granddaughters.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, two sisters and two brothers.
Visitation will be from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Barkett Funeral Home in Cairo. The rosary will be recited at 7:30.
Funeral Mass will be at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Patrick's Church, with Monsignor Bill McGhee officiating. Burial will be in Calvary Cemetery.