- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)39
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)5
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Cape fire report 8/10/07
Firefighters responded to the following calls Wednesday.
* At 5:44 p.m., emergency medical service at the corner of South Sprigg Street and Highway 74.
* At 8:08 p.m., a stove fire in the unit block of North Middle Street.
Firefighters responded to the following calls Thursday.
* At 2:41 a.m., emergency medical service at the corner of Water Street and Broadway.
* At 9:09 a.m., a carbon monoxide detector going off at 1422 Parkmor Drive.
* 9:51 a.m., emergency medical service in the 3000 block of Patriot Drive.
* At 2:40 p.m., an illegal alarm activization at 266 Siemers Drive.
* At 3:45 p.m., illegal burning at 505 Aquamsi St.