- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape police report 8/10/07
Cape Girardeau police department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Patricia A. Cox, 58, of 1126 N. Spanish St., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for contempt of court for failure to pay a fine for stealing.
* Kevin R. Biggers, 25, of Jonesboro, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for probation violation for driving while revoked.
* Steven A. Mathis, 24, of Thebes, Ill., was arrested on two Cape Girardeau warrants for contempt of court for failure to pay fines for no child restraint and no proof of insurance.
* James C. Evitts, 28, of 408 N. Louisiana St., was arrested on a St. Louis County warrant for probation violation.
* Roy A. Johnson, 20, of Tamms, Ill., was arrested on a Cape Girardeau for failure to pay fine and cost for prohibited acts noise disturbance.
* Jason M. Bass, 25, of St. Louis was arrested on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear for no driver's license.
* Clifford L. Adams, 42, of Jackson, was arrested on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for unlawful use of a weapon.
* Peter S. Hinman, 56, of 1901 Brucher St., was issued a summons for a leash-law violation.
* A theft of a cell phone was reported at 319 Park Drive.
* A theft of checks was reported at 3715 Stonebridge Drive.
* A theft of cash was reported at 2810 Whitener St.
* A theft of DVDs and a DVD player was reported at 1112 Bloomfield St.
* A theft of a purse was reported at 823 N. Clark Ave. A broken vehicle window was reported in the same incident.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* A theft of a leather case was reported at 647 S. Spring St.
* A theft of a firearm was reported at 652 S. Spring St.
* A theft of an XBox, television and computer was reported at 514 S. Locust St.
* A theft of sunglasses, DVD player and DVD was reported at 2026 Montgomery St.
* A theft of jumper cables was reported at 2026 Montgomery St.
* A theft of a chain saw, DVD player and cash was reported at 814 Morgan Oak St.
* A theft of a CD player and adapter was reported at 2023 Montgomery St.
* A theft of cash was reported at 442 S. Spring Ave.
* A theft of cash and owner's manual was reported at 551 S. Spring Ave.
* A theft of CDs was reported at 654 S. Spring Ave.
* A theft of a purse was reported at 1912 Broadway.
* A damaged table, chairs, bench and driveway was reported at 36 N. Main St.