- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
Danny and Debbie Kern of New Hamburg, Mo., announce the engagement of their daughter, Julie Marie Kern, to Michael Wayne Enos. He is the son of Tom and Kathy Kelley of Cape Girardeau and Frank Enos of Riverdale, Calif.
Kern is a 2003 graduate of Southeast Missouri State University. She is a counselor at Delta Center.
Enos is attending Southeast University. He is employed in the sporting goods department at Wal-Mart Supercenter in Cape Girardeau.
A Nov. 22 wedding is planned at St. Lawrence Catholic Church in New Hamburg.