- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Daughter to Craig Kurre and Beth Erin Ringwald of Bolivar, Mo., Citizens Memorial Hospital in Bolivar, 8:54 a.m. Monday, July 30, 2007. Name, Sydney Belle. Weight, 8 pounds, 2 ounces. Second daughter. Mrs. Ringwald is the former Beth Schnakenberg, daughter of Jeff and Marcella Schnakenberg of Buffalo, Mo. She is a physical therapist at Citizens Memorial Hospital. Ringwald is the son of Mike and Judy Ringwald of Cape Girardeau. He is a physical therapist assistant at the hospital.
Son to Mylia S. DeBerry of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 5:43 p.m. Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2007. Name, Darius Deontre. Weight, 7 pounds. Ms. DeBerry is the daughter of Jenita Atwater and Joe Harris of Cape Girardeau, and the late James DeBerry.
Daughter to Jerid Lee and Brenda Ann Burns of Perryville, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 4:20 p.m. Thursday, Aug. 2, 2007. Name, Allyson LeeAnn. Weight, 9 pounds, 2 ounces. Third daughter. Mrs. Burns is the former Brenda Haley, daughter of Fred and Jeanette Haley of Perryville. She is employed at Gilster-Mary Lee. Burns is the son of David and Linda Burns of Perryville. He is employed by MFA Agri Services.
Son to Russell G. and Christy O. Yarbro of Cape Girardeau, Saint Francis Medical Center, 7:17 a.m. Friday, Aug. 3, 2007. Name, Andrew James. Weight, 8 pounds, 11 ounces. Eighth child, fourth son. Mrs. Yarbro is the former Christy Hoffman, daughter of Jerry and Jackie Hoffman of Cape Girardeau. Yarbro is the son of Donna Yarbro of Cape Girardeau, and the late Larry Yarbro. He is a subcontractor.
Son to Tony Ray and Weenena Ann Lamoureux of Kelso, Mo., Saint Francis Medical Center, 1:06 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 4, 2007. Name, Brady Michael. Weight, 7 pounds, 2 ounces. Fourth child, third son. Mrs. Lamoureux is the former Weenena Gange, daughter of Debby Fischer of Scott City. Lamoureux is the son of Lowell Lamoureux of Shreveport, La., and Bonnie Lamoureux of Sioux City, Iowa. He is an ironworker with Drury Co.