- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
Cape police report 8/9/07
The Cape Girardeau Police Department released the following items. Arrests do not imply guilt.
* Charles E. Wells Jr., 28, of 513 S. Middle St., was issued a summons for a leash law violation.
* Emmanuel T. Ware, 28, of 1431 Merriweather St., was issued a summons for illegal dumping.
* A theft of firearms, PlayStation, bag, games, DVDs, ammunition, knives, bow, swords, daggers and letter openers was reported at 1002 Sturdivant St.
* Jaspers, 10 S. West End Blvd., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 1624 S. Kings-highway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* A theft of an iPod was reported at 1614 Whitener St. A vehicle window was reported broken in the same incident.
* Kidd's, 103 N. Kingshighway, reported a theft of gasoline.
* Rhodes 101, 2109 William St., reported a theft of gasoline.
* Second-degree assault was reported.
* Graffiti was reported at 909 Hackberry St.