- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
Son to Eli Jeremiah and Valerie Ann Sisson of Whitewater, St. Francis Medical Center, 3:54 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 2, 2003. Name, Lane Michael. Weight, 8 pounds 2 ounces. First child. Mrs. Sisson is the former Valerie Hyten, daughter of Kathleen Green of Bloomfield, Mo., and Stacy Hyten of Dexter, Mo. She is an intensive in-home services specialist at Community Counseling Center. Sisson is the son of Tom and Cecilia Sisson of Cuba, Ky. He is an assistant herdsman with Schwartz Brothers Inc.
Son to Andy David and Michelle LeAnn Silman of Scott City, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 1:11 p.m. Friday, Nov. 7, 2003. Name, Drew Nathaniel. Weight, 8 pounds 5 ounces. First child. Mrs. Silman is the former Michelle Essner, daughter of Andrew Essner and Carla Essner of Benton, Mo. She is employed at Orthopaedic Associates. Silman is the son of Mark Silman and Cindy Silman of Scott City. He is employed at S&S Tank Co.
Daughter to Christopher Michael and Carla Jane Brown of Jackson, Southeast Missouri Hospital, 6:49 p.m. Friday, Nov. 7, 2003. Name, Paige Nichole. Weight, 6 pounds 10 ounces. Second child, first daughter. Mrs. Brown is the former Carla Scherer, daughter of Karen Penrod and William J. Penrod of Jackson. She is credit/SOS coordinator at Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse. Brown is the son of Susan Brown and Wayne Brown of Perryville, Mo. He is owner of Race Parts Direct.Com.