- City suspends liquor license for downtown Cape bar; owners say they want to fix problems (3/26/17)3
- Mall aboard: Future requires evolution at West Park Mall (3/24/17)23
- Legal discrimination complaint, ethics complaint filed in Scott City government (3/22/17)13
- Business notebook: Cape native goes from farm to mobile-food operation (3/20/17)1
- Former Southeast softball coach sues Board of Regents; seeks damages and her job back (3/23/17)15
- Former Scott City administrator: 'I was forced to resign' (3/21/17)6
- Triplett manslaughter case set for July 2018 (3/21/17)2
- Two people found dead in Advance house fire (3/21/17)
- Two Cape men charged with second-degree murder of Grandi (3/21/17)2
- Two local lawmakers back charter school bill; Perryville lawmaker objects to measure (3/19/17)24
Players benefit raises $2,412 for Lynn funeral
To the editor:
A very special thanks to all the friends and patrons from Players who showed their love and support at Saturday's benefit for our dear missed friend, Terry Lynn.
We also sincerely appreciate the musicians and volunteers who showed their support, as well as the food preparation by Justin Barns from Show-Me's Restaurant.
The total raised and given to the funeral home for expenses was $2,412.