- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)21
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
American Indian Center meeting set for Saturday
The first organizational meeting for a new American Indian Center of the Heartland will be held at 4 p.m. Saturday.
The center is planned as a nonprofit cultural and educational organization serving Southeast Missouri, Southern Illinois, Northeast Arkansas, Western Kentucky and Tennessee. The founder and president of the center is Glinda Ladd Seabaugh.
The meeting will be held at 811-A Broadway in Cape Girardeau. For more information, phone 334-4485.