- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
Delmar T. "Mac" McMullin, 86, of DeSoto, Mo., died Tuesday, Nov. 11, 2003, at Scenic View Skilled Care in Herculaneum, Mo.
He was born Jan. 8, 1917, in DeSoto, son of Samuel and Mary Couch McMullin. He married Vernelda "Nellie" Diefenbach.
Mr. McMullin was a carman/welder with Missouri Pacific Railroad. He was a member of Redeemer Lutheran Church in DeSoto.
Survivors include his wife; a sister, Delores Herrer of Rock Island, Ill.; two brothers-in-law, Walter (Minnie) Diefenbach of Jackson, and Gilbert Diefenbach of St. Louis.
He was preceded in death by a brother and two sisters.
Friends may call at Dietrich-Mothershead Funeral Home in DeSoto from 4 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Friday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Dr. Michael Rose officiating. Burial will be in Woodlawn Cemetery in DeSoto.
Family and friends may telephone the funeral home at 636-586-3337.