- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Cape/Jackson police reports 11/12/03
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt.
Arrests Felicia Smith, 38, of 1015 Bloomfield, No. 6, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau County warrant for assault.
Robert D. Shields, 22, of 1423 Luce, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on a St. Genevieve County warrant for failure to appear.
Shaun C. Irvine, 25, of 124 S. Lorimier, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Monday on Cape Girardeau and Cape Girardeau County warrants for failure to appear.
James F. Harris of 221 William, No. 1, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Tuesday on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance and drug paraphernalia.
Summons Michael W. Studt, 24, of 515 Washington, Cape Girardeau, received a summons Monday for a noise violation.
Assault A domestic assault was reported Tuesday at 816 S. Sprigg, Apt. B.
Thefts A car seat and a license plate were reported stolen Monday at 829 Rear N. Main.
A purse and its contents were reported stolen Tuesday at 215 Minnesota.
A key was reported stolen from a vehicle Tuesday at 214 N. Sprigg.
A bicycle was reported stolen Tuesday at 1200 N. Spanish.
Burglary A burglary was reported Monday by SEMO Video at 501 Broadway.
Property Damage A vehicle's glass was reported broken Monday at 758 Enterprise.
A furnace was reported damaged Monday at 129 S. Lorimier.
A truck's paint was reported damaged Monday at Bloomfield and Hanover.
A vehicle was reported damaged Monday at 1036 Bloomfield.
Miscellaneous A peace disturbance was reported Tuesday at 2569 Lisa.
Miscellaenous Theft was reported Friday at the 900 block of West Independence Street.
Theft was reported Friday on Old Cape Road.
Tampering was reported Friday at the 900 block of West Independence Street.
A child custody dispute was reported Friday at the 3000 block of Ridge Road.
Property damage was reported Friday at the 300 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Property damage was reported Saturday at the 100 block of West Jackson Boulevard.
Property damage was reported Sunday at the 200 block of North Ohio Street.
A prowler was reported Saturday at the 300 block fo East Lane.
A peace disturbance was reported Saturday at East Adams Lane.
Telephone harassment was reported Sunday at the 800 block of East Independence Street.
Child endangerment was reported Sunday at the 500 block of South Hope Street.
Harassment was reported Monday at the 500 block of South Hope Street.
A domestic dispute was reported Monday at the 3600 block of East Jackson Boulevard.
Fraud was reported Monday at the 500 block of South Hope Street.