- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)36
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Cape police report 11/11/03
The following items were released by the Cape Girardeau Police Department. Arrests do not imply guilt
DWIs John Edwards, 4062 Route W, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Saturday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Christopher Mitchell, 6 Rivercrest 5A, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Derek Brandon Friese, 22, 1334 County Road 468, Jackson, was arrested Sunday on suspicion of driving while intoxicated.
Arrests Sean Baldwin, 20, 203 Hillvale, Cape Girardeau, was arrested Sunday on a Scott City warrant for probation violation.
Latorya N. Mackins of 7011 Cherry St., Pulaski, Ill., was arrested Sunday on suspicion of stealing.
David R. Schaefer, 24, of Wolf Lake, Ill., was arrested Monday on a Cape Girardeau warrant for failure to appear.
Summons Dana Q. Johnson , 21, of 5005 Lucia Drive, Jefferson City, Mo., received a summons Friday from the Department of Public Safety at Southeast Missouri State University for possession of marijuana.
Assault Assault was reported Saturday at Broadway and Sprigg.
Assault was reported Saturday at 1721 Cape Meadows, No. 16.
Burglary Burglary was reported Sunday at 4 N. Henderson.
Stealing Speakers were reported stolen Saturday from 1324 N. Missouri.
Gas was reported stolen Sunday from Huck's Gas, 353 S. Kingshighway.
A wallet and contents was reported stolen Sunday from 701 N. Main.
Wal-Mart reported a radar detector stolen Sunday. A juvenile male was cited to juvenile court in connection with the complaint.
Duck decoys and a spotlight were reported stolen Sunday at 3618 Old Hopper Road.
Vehicle windows were reported broken Sunday at 829 S. Kingshighway.
Vehicle windows were reported broken Sunday on the 700 block of Watkins.
A vehicle tire was reported damaged Sunday at 1710 N. Sprigg.
A vehicle was reported damaged Monday at 36 Pindwood.
Leaving the scene of an accident was reported Saturday at Bingo World, 823 Clark.
A runaway juvenile was reported Saturday at 609 N. Middle.