- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)48
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
EAST PRAIRIE, Mo. -- Caroline Rose, 59, of East Prairie died Monday, Nov. 10, 2003, at the home of a brother.
She was born Jan. 29, 1944, in Charleston, Mo., daughter of John Wesley and Mary Marie Smith Rose.
Rose was a home health caregiver with American Home Care, and a member of Elm Street Baptist Church near Charleston.
Survivors include a daughter, Tamatha Vaughn of Huntingdon, Tenn.; a brother, Billy Rose of Charleston; four sisters, Evelyn Barron of Lake St. Louis, Mo., Ann Williams of Cape Girardeau, Sue Howard and Beverly Humphrey of East Prairie; and a granddaughter.
She was preceded in death by her parents, three brothers and a sister.
Friends may call at McMikle Funeral Home in Charleston from 5 to 8 p.m. today.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with Jon Archie and the Rev. Fred Girdwood officiating. Burial will be in IOOF Cemetery near Charleston.