- Missing Jackson woman found dead in Bollinger County pond (06/23/16)3
- Village of Zalma must disincorporate, law says (06/23/16)5
- Jackson man accused of felony assault after attack at Cape bar (06/26/16)5
- I want an angry president (06/21/16)16
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Man allegedly kicks woman, punches man after denied a sexual favor (06/23/16)
- Witness says he saw suspect kill his best friend (06/24/16)
- Advance graduate will become superintendent of its schools (06/21/16)1
- Odd court hearing ends with judge declaring probable cause in abuse case (06/22/16)4
- Many Jackson students may face random drug-testing (06/26/16)25
FBLA attendees set good example of today's youths
To the editor:
On a regular basis we read and hear about teenagers who have done bad things or made bad choices. I would like to take this time to share may experience with you.
Last week I took a group of Central High School students to the National FBLA Fall Conference in Indianapolis. After a long drive and two days at the conference, I would like to express how proud I am of these students. They were well-mannered, well-behaved and a lot of fun. To Candace London, Stacy Vogel, Nadine Aboul-Magd, Garrett Ozbun, Louis Hagler and Trevor Beckham: I enjoyed attending the conference with you. To the public: If we are leaving the world in the hands of students such as these six, the world will be a better place because of them.
Central High School