- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says copsí good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Linda Gale Moore, 57, of Chaffee, died Sunday, Nov. 9, 2003, at her family residence.
She was born Sept. 15, 1946, at St. Louis, daughter of Charles and Lucille French Clark. She and Max Moore were married July 26, 1988.
Moore had lived in Chaffee since 1993. She was a member of St. John's United Church of Christ in Jackson.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Charles Beasley of Cape Girardeau; two daughters, Carrie Chapman of St. Louis and Cristina Smith of Cape Girardeau; a brother, Charles Clark Jr. of Nashville, Tenn.; four sisters, Cindy Harris and Brenda Daigle of Cross Plains, Tenn., Donna Skinner of Nashville and Phyllis Baron of Advance, Mo.; and five grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her parents and two grandchildren.
Friends may call at 4 p.m. today at the Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Chaffee. Funeral will be 11 a.m. Tuesday at St. John's United Church of Christ. The Rev. David E. Schaffner will officiate, with burial in the St. John's United Church of Christ Cemetery.