- Cape businessman known for starting NARS dies at 49 (2/23/17)9
- Apparent punch at girls basketball game propels lawmaker into action (2/21/17)4
- Business notebook: Owners ready to roll out the Barrel 131 (2/20/17)7
- Japanese restaurant up and running; owner surprised by fondness of sushi here (2/24/17)1
- SoutheastHEALTH, Washington University School of Medicine announce collaboration (2/24/17)21
- Missouri bill would limit transgender school bathroom access (2/22/17)48
- City issues precautionary boil order near Arena Park (2/23/17)
- Former KFVS12 reporter talks about recovery from eating disorder (2/23/17)11
- $22M bond issue would alter Jackson schools (2/22/17)13
- Two men crack market with local cage-free eggs (2/26/17)10
Jennifer Christin Oldham and Andrew Scott Oney were married Sept. 20, 2003, at the Old Cathedral in St. Louis. The Rev. Bernard Barry performed the ceremony. Organist and soloist was Dan Vizor. Readers were Barb Wilson of Chicago, aunt of the groom; Pat Saali of St. Louis, aunt of the bride; and Melody Smith of Cape Girardeau
The bride is the daughter of Thomas and Laura Oldham of Doniphan, Mo. The groom is the son of Scott and June Oney of Granite City, Ill.
Matron of honor was Angela Kirby of Columbia, Mo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Meesha Burns of Doniphan; Tiffany Spikes of Puxico, Mo., and Katie Oney of Granite City, sister of the groom.
Rich Kismer of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Dr. Alan Deckard of Springfield, Ill., uncle of the groom; Michael Peters of St. Louis; and Daniel Oldham of Houston, Mo., twin brother of the bride. Ushers were Paul Oldham of Doniphan, brother of the bride, and Devin Kirby of Columbia, brother-in-law of the bride.
Flower girls were Makayla and Malyssa Oldham, nieces of the bride. Makayla is the daughter of Daniel and Ashley Oldham. Malyssa is the daughter of Paul Oldham. Ringbearer was Austin Dacus, son of Katie Oney and nephew of the groom.
Guest book attendant was Kristen Lehmer of Mound City, Mo., cousin of the bride.
Following the ceremony, a dinner reception was held at Royale Orleans in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 19 at Pietro's in St. Louis.
Mrs. Oney received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. She is employed as a manager at Fifth Third Bank.
The groom received bachelor of science degrees in chemical engineering and in biomedical engineering from Washington University in St. Louis, and a bachelor of arts degree in chemistry from St. Louis University. He is an engineer with St. Jude Medical Inc.
After a wedding trip to Grand Cayman Island, the couple is residing in Lansing, Mich.