- Two subjects of interest in 1992 homicide to take polygraph tests (1/15/17)8
- Business notebook: Jackson salon owner also opens a clothing store (1/16/17)
- Young Elvis impersonator from Bernie performs on 'Ellen DeGeneres Show' (1/12/17)
- Cape SportsPlex contractor offers a look at the project (1/15/17)14
- Meat-processing plant faces $70K penalty for Clean Water Act violations (1/17/17)4
- Two men shot after argument; houses also struck by bullets (1/12/17)21
- Area hospitals hope a box helps prevent infant deaths (1/19/17)6
- Two Cape men recovering after shooting (1/13/17)
- Obama shortens sentence of inmate from Cape (1/19/17)9
- Subjects of interest in 1992 killing take polygraph tests; results not revealed (1/18/17)2
Jennifer Christin Oldham and Andrew Scott Oney were married Sept. 20, 2003, at the Old Cathedral in St. Louis. The Rev. Bernard Barry performed the ceremony. Organist and soloist was Dan Vizor. Readers were Barb Wilson of Chicago, aunt of the groom; Pat Saali of St. Louis, aunt of the bride; and Melody Smith of Cape Girardeau
The bride is the daughter of Thomas and Laura Oldham of Doniphan, Mo. The groom is the son of Scott and June Oney of Granite City, Ill.
Matron of honor was Angela Kirby of Columbia, Mo., sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Meesha Burns of Doniphan; Tiffany Spikes of Puxico, Mo., and Katie Oney of Granite City, sister of the groom.
Rich Kismer of St. Louis was best man. Groomsmen were Dr. Alan Deckard of Springfield, Ill., uncle of the groom; Michael Peters of St. Louis; and Daniel Oldham of Houston, Mo., twin brother of the bride. Ushers were Paul Oldham of Doniphan, brother of the bride, and Devin Kirby of Columbia, brother-in-law of the bride.
Flower girls were Makayla and Malyssa Oldham, nieces of the bride. Makayla is the daughter of Daniel and Ashley Oldham. Malyssa is the daughter of Paul Oldham. Ringbearer was Austin Dacus, son of Katie Oney and nephew of the groom.
Guest book attendant was Kristen Lehmer of Mound City, Mo., cousin of the bride.
Following the ceremony, a dinner reception was held at Royale Orleans in St. Louis.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 19 at Pietro's in St. Louis.
Mrs. Oney received a bachelor of science degree in business administration from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. She is employed as a manager at Fifth Third Bank.
The groom received bachelor of science degrees in chemical engineering and in biomedical engineering from Washington University in St. Louis, and a bachelor of arts degree in chemistry from St. Louis University. He is an engineer with St. Jude Medical Inc.
After a wedding trip to Grand Cayman Island, the couple is residing in Lansing, Mich.