- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)36
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Stephanie Dawn Ramey and Petty Officer 2nd Class Christopher Brent Bledsoe exchanged vows Sept. 20, 2003, at Deerfield Lodge. The Rev. Paul Short and Jim Hicks performed the ceremony.
The bride is the daughter of Steve and Vicki Ramey of Cape Girardeau. The groom is the son of the late Lloyd and Clara Bledsoe of Olive Branch, Ill.
Matron of honor was Christy Kosharek of Bloomington, Ill. Bridesmaids were Melissa Kennington of Westminster, Colo., Jessica Kirstein of Cape Girardeau, Lori Vines of Benton, Mo., Deanna and Danielle Leible of Brazeau, Mo., cousins of the bride.
Roger Price of Cape Girardeau was best man. Groomsmen were Don Bledsoe of Okawville, Ill., and Tim Bledsoe of Olive Branch, brothers of the groom; Nick Bledsoe of Okawville, nephew of the groom; Lex Bledsoe of Olive Branch, cousin of the groom; and Todd Thurston of Pulaski, Ill. Ushers were Jacob Glaus and Mick Grace of Cape Girardeau, cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Hanna Bledsoe of Okawville, niece of the groom. Ringbearer was Ricky Strong of Olive Branch, cousin of the groom.
April Ramey of Colorado Springs, Colo., cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception and dance was held at Deerfield.
The groom hosted the rehearsal dinner Sept. 19 at Deerfield.
Mrs. Bledsoe expects to receive a teaching certificate in early childhood education at Southeast Missouri State University in May 2003. She is employed with Cape Girardeau Public Schools.
The groom is serving in the U.S. Navy and is a naval reserve recruiter in Cape Girardeau.
The couple resides in Cape Girardeau.