- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)41
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Joyce Louise Reitzel, 54, of Perryville died Thursday, Nov. 6, 2003, at her home.
She was born April 15, 1949, in Cape Girardeau, daughter of Howard and Cleora Pingel Blair. She and Michael Reitzel were married Aug. 30, 1975.
Reitzel was employed at Wal-Mart in Perryville, and had been a child care provider. She was a member of St. Vincent de Paul Catholic Church.
Survivors include her husband; a son, Charles Reitzel of St. Louis; two daughters, Sarah and Veronica Reitzel of Perryville; two sisters, JoAnn Graham of Baton Rouge, La., Suzanne Nuyt of Perryville; two brothers, Michael Blair of Perryville, Thomas Blair of Westchester, Pa.
She was preceded in death by her parents.
Friends may call at Miller Family Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. Sunday, and Monday from 6:30 to 9:50 a.m. The parish wake will be at 7 p.m. Sunday, and the rosary will be recited at 9 a.m. Monday.
Funeral Mass will be at 10 a.m. Monday at St. Vincent de Paul Church, with the Rev. Kevin Fausz officiating. Burial will be in Mount Hope Cemetery.