- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Ray's of Kelso, Plaza by Ray's to change ownership; Fonn to buy enterprise (04/20/16)3
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Cape council approves nearly $1M in park, sculpture projects with little public discussion (04/22/16)37
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
ALTO PASS, Ill. -- Billy Joe Doughty, 63, of Alto Pass died Wednesday, Nov. 5, 2003, at his home.
He was born March 2, 1940, in Alto Pass, son of Elmer Otis and Mamie Dale Smith Doughty. He and Betty Lou Sivia were married Nov. 11, 1962, in Anna, Ill.
Survivors include his wife; two daughters, Linda and Mamie Doughty of Alto Pass; two sons, Louie Doughty of McClure, Ill., Elmer Doughty of Alto Pass; a brother, Otis Doughty of Rockford, Ill.; two sisters, Sadie Edwards of Rockford, and Betty Mangrum of Anna.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call Saturday at Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Alto Pass from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the funeral home, with the Rev. Danny Miller officiating. Burial will be in Alto Pass Cemetery.