- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)23
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Mary Ann Davis, 35, of Benton, Mo., formerly of East Prairie, Mo., died Tuesday, Nov. 4, 2003, near Commerce, Mo. She was born Nov. 6, 1967, at Tullahoma, Tenn., to Carl and Fran Crosno Rose of East Prairie. She and Bennie E. Davis Jr. were married Sept. 8, 1987.
She was a member of the St. James General Baptist Church of East Prairie.
Survivors include her husband; her parents; two sons, Gary Bullinger of Charleston, Mo., and Dustin Robinson of Benton; one daughter, Angelica Davis, of Benton; three step-sons, Roy and Jeremy Davis of Holly Springs, Miss., Christopher Davis of Little Rock, Ark.; six brothers, Charles and Steven Rose of Nashville, Tenn., Anthony Seagroves of Clearfield, Utah, Carl Rose of Charleston, Danny Rose of Marble Hill, Mo., Michael Rose of Rector, Ark.; one sister, Lisa Underwood of Rector; three grandparents and one granddaughter.
Friends may call Thursday at the Shelby Funeral Home in East Prairie at 5 p.m.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. Friday at the funeral home, with David Dowdy officiating. Burial will be in the Dogwood Cemetery.