- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)47
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
JONESBORO, Ill. -- Theodore Lange, 75, of Jonesboro died Monday, Nov. 3, 2003, at Jonesboro Healthcare Center.
He was born June 21, 1928, in St. Louis, son of Herbert and Ethel Schueman Lange.
Formerly of Wonder Lake, Ill., he was a member of Nativity Lutheran Church.
He was a veteran of World War II.
Survivors include two daughters, Alisa Spiess of Anna, Mary Lange of Cary, Ill.; and two granddaughters.
He was preceded in death by his parents and a sister.
Funeral and burial will be private.
Lutz and Rendleman Funeral Home in Anna is in charge of arrangements.