- Marble Hill fires entire sewer department (8/23/16)4
- Witness says he saw man shoot Domorlo McCaster (8/19/16)2
- Students move into new fraternity housing at Southeast Missouri State University (8/18/16)2
- Southeast imposes 'interim suspension' of Sigma Nu fraternity over vandalism incident (8/19/16)21
- Ex-Southeast student gets probation for placing homemade sex video on porn site without woman's knowledge (8/24/16)11
- The Chrome Queens (8/21/16)2
- Pitmasters to descend on Arena Park for Cape BBQ Fest (8/19/16)2
- Logan's Roadhouse in Cape not closing; Ruby Tuesday fate still unknown (8/17/16)
- Local private school dreams bigger, plans for new building at Sprigg and Lexington (8/22/16)
- Gender-neutral restrooms now available at Southeast (8/18/16)38
Sidney "Gene" Morris, 71, of St. Peters, Mo., died Monday, Nov. 3, 2003, at his home.
He was born Nov. 19, 1931, in Columbia, Mo., son of Sidney and Gladys L. Morris.
Morris was an over-the-road driver with Yellow Freight 33 years.
Survivors include his wife, Shirley; two sons, Richard Morris of San Marcos, Calif., Dennis Morris of Bridgeton, Mo.; a daughter, Debbie Sigler of Lake St. Louis, Mo.; a sister, Dorothy Updegraff of Jackson; a brother, Delbert Morris of Marble Hill, Mo.; five grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by his parents.
Friends may call at Baue Funeral and Memorial Center in St. Charles, Mo., from 6 to 8 p.m. Friday.
The funeral will be at 1 p.m. Saturday at the center. Burial will be in St. Charles Memorial Gardens.