- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)44
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
PERRYVILLE, Mo. -- Donna M. Ruessler, 55, of Perryville died Sunday, Nov. 2, 2003, in Perryville.
She was born Nov. 12, 1947, in St. Louis, daughter of Thomas Joseph and Bernice Virginia Behrens Hosty.
Ruessler was a home health-care worker with Tri County Pyramid Group in Fredericktown, Mo. She was a member of Eagles Auxiliary in Perryville.
Survivors include a brother, James Hosty of St. Charles, Mo.; a sister, Barbara Gunter of Woodson Terrace, Mo.; and fiance, Robert "Bob" Stofiel of Perryville.
She was preceded in death by her parents, a son, and a brother.
Friends may call at Young and Sons Funeral Home from 4 to 9 p.m. today., and Wednesday from 6:30 a.m. until time of service.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Wednesday at the funeral home, with the Rev. James Brice officiating. Burial will be in Patton Methodist Cemetery.