- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)32
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
Becky Lu Glueck, 48, of Oran, Mo., died Monday, Nov. 3, 2003.
She was born Aug. 10, 1955, in Franklin, Neb., the daughter of Ralph and Jacqueline Netz McAtee Sr. She married Marvin L. Glueck on Sept. 20, 1980.
She was a secretary for Guardian Angel Catholic Church and for the Guardian Angel Catholic Credit Union in Oran.
She was a member of Guardian Angel Catholic Church and St. Ann Sodality.
She is survived by her husband; her mother of Greenville, Mo.; two sons, Gregory Glueck and Cletus Glueck, both of Oran; three daughters, Angela Phillips and Lenore Glueck, of Morley, Mo., Sarah Glueck of Oran; seven brothers, Richard, Ron, and Robert McAtee of Advance, Mo., Ralph Loyal McAtee Jr. of Greenville, Paul McAtee of Festus, Mo., William McAtee Sr. of Greenville, John McAtee of Piedmont, Mo.; four sisters, Evalyn Camden of Norfork, Va., Alice Amelunke of Glendale, Ariz., Claire Ostrander of Cornellis, Ore., Kathy Elfrink of Advance; and three grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by her father and a brother.
Friends may call at Amick-Burnett Funeral Chapel in Oran after 4 p.m. on Wednesday. Parish prayers will be said at 7 p.m. Knights of Columbus prayers will be said at 7:15 p.m. Wednesday.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. Thursday at Guardian Angel Catholic Church in Oran with the Rev. John Harth officiating.
Burial will be at Guardian Angel Catholic Church Cemetery in Oran.