- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)7
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
BERNIE, Mo. -- Novella Cornelison, 72, of Bernie died Sunday, Nov. 2, 2003, at Missouri Southern Healthcare in Dexter, Mo.
She was born March 31, 1931, in LaValle, Mo., daughter of Scott and Carrie Trammell Craft. She and Alva Elvis Cornelison were married Jan. 16, 1959, at Bernie. He died Aug. 1, 2001.
Cornelison was a member of General Baptist Church.
Survivors include two sons, William Craft of Tonopah, Ariz., Scott Cornelison of Dexter; a brother, Dennis Craft of Cape Girardeau; three sisters, Lula Middleton of Radcliff, Ky., Junita Gibson of St. Francis, Ark., Nell Brown of Bernie; four grandchildren; and a great-grandchild.
She was preceded in death by her parents and a sister.
The funeral will be at 10 a.m. today at Rainey-Mathis Funeral Home in Bernie, with the Rev. Arvil Edmonds officiating. Burial will be in Bernie Cemetery.