- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)3
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
SEDGEWICKVILLE, Mo. --Esther H. Ellis Michaud, 88, of St. Charles, Mo., formerly of Sedgewickville, died Saturday, Nov. 1, 2003, at the St. Joseph Health Center in St. Charles.
She was born Dec. 13, 1914, at Doniphan, Mo., daughter of the late Walter F. and Cora Conrad Ellis.
Survivors include a son, Larry J. Michaud of Springfield, Ill.; three daughters, Betty L. Hartman of Ballwin, Mo., Melba N. Thompson of St. Charles and G. Joann Aldridge of Kirkwood, Mo.; a stepsister, Frances Statler of Ste. Genevieve, Mo.; five grandchildren; and eight great-grandchildren.
She was preceded in death by four brothers and a sister.
Friends may call from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Tuesday at Liley Funeral Home in Patton, Mo. Funeral will be 1 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home. The Rev. James Brice will officiate. Burial will follow in the Ellis Cemetery near Sedgewickville.