- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)42
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)30
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Alana Kay Perkinson and Lucas Michael Rouggly were united in marriage July 19, 2003, at First Christian Church of Florissant in Florissant, Mo. Shan Moyers performed the ceremony. Music was by Sharlene Henderson, Valerie Cantrell, Matt Campbell and Jared Rouggly, brother of the groom, all of Florissant. Vocalists were Campbell and Rouggly.
The bride is the daughter of Alan and Kay Perkinson of Kansas City, Mo. The groom is the son of Mike and Cindy Rouggly of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Stacy Shankle of Knoxville, Tenn. Bridesmaids were Rochelle Koster of St. Clair, Mo., and Elysia Rouggly of Jackson, sister of the groom. Junior bridesmaid was Bethany Rouggly of Jackson, sister of the groom.
Matt Campbell was best man. Groomsmen were Jared Rouggly and Titus Benton of Florissant. Junior groomsman was Benjamin Rouggly of Jackson, brother of the groom.
Flower girls were Emma and Abbie Perkinson, nieces of the bride.
Robert and David Quaod attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Florissant Civic Center. Servers were Marie Gordon and Barb Brazle.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner July 18 at Canoli's in Florissant.
Mrs. Rouggly is a 2003 graduate of Johnston Bible College in Knoxville. She is a teacher at North County Christian School in Florissant.
The groom is a 2003 graduate of St. Louis Christian College in Florissant. He is employed at First Christian Church in Florissant.
The couple is residing in Florissant.