- Cape teacher accused of assaulting student at football game (10/23/16)41
- Pedestrian killed during traffic collision on I-55 (10/23/16)9
- Scott County Sheriff Rick Walter faces challenge from criminal investigator Wes Drury (10/21/16)9
- 18-year-old killed in one-car crash Thursday morning (10/21/16)1
- One issue reveals Clinton's character (10/25/16)18
- Man arrested after dispute at school spurs brief lockdown (10/21/16)6
- One victim IDs his attacker in shooting that killed woman (10/25/16)1
- 'I feel for them' (10/20/16)1
- Hundreds turn out for VintageNOW fundraiser (10/23/16)3
- R.P. Lumber chain buys Southeast Missouri Builders Supply in Cape (10/25/16)7
Leah Myers and Todd Allen Pobst were married Sept. 27, 2003, at Chapel of the Doves in Branson, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Kathy Panagos of Jackson and Michael and Joyce Panagos of Fenton, Mo. Terry and Rose Pobst of Oran, Mo., are parents of the groom.
The bride was escorted by her brother, Nick Panagos of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Keisha Panagos of Jackson, sister-in-law of the bride.
Doug Halter of Jackson, brother-in-law of the groom, was best man.
A reception will be held at a later date.
Mrs. Pobst is a 1992 graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed in the office at the Lutheran Home.
The groom is a 1990 graduate of Oran High School. He is employed at the Lutheran Home.
The couple resides in Oran.