- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)35
- Tanker truck catches fire near Oak Ridge (04/24/16)7
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
Leah Myers and Todd Allen Pobst were married Sept. 27, 2003, at Chapel of the Doves in Branson, Mo.
The bride is the daughter of Kathy Panagos of Jackson and Michael and Joyce Panagos of Fenton, Mo. Terry and Rose Pobst of Oran, Mo., are parents of the groom.
The bride was escorted by her brother, Nick Panagos of Jackson.
Matron of honor was Keisha Panagos of Jackson, sister-in-law of the bride.
Doug Halter of Jackson, brother-in-law of the groom, was best man.
A reception will be held at a later date.
Mrs. Pobst is a 1992 graduate of Jackson High School. She is employed in the office at the Lutheran Home.
The groom is a 1990 graduate of Oran High School. He is employed at the Lutheran Home.
The couple resides in Oran.