- Neelys Landing man shot, killed by highway patrol trooper after traffic stop (05/01/16)43
- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)49
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- River Ridge Winery changes hands (05/02/16)
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)40
- 2016 All-Missourian Boys Basketball (04/29/16)
- Statement: Man says cops’ good work drove him to grow his own marijuana (05/01/16)1
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Hopper Road to close for months during construction of Veterans Drive (04/27/16)9
CHAFFEE, Mo. -- Kimberly Ann Hinkebein and Ryan Charles Rueseler exchanged vows Aug. 2, 2003, at St. Ambrose Catholic Church. The Rev. Ralph Duffner performed the ceremony. Organist was Bernice Kern of Benton, Mo., and vocalists were Chris Scherer of Oran, Mo., and Lorianne Reishman of Chaffee.
Parents of the couple are Charles and Glenda Hinkebein of Chaffee, and Ronald and Judy Rueseler of Cape Girardeau.
Maid of honor was Marianne Cook of Cape Girardeau, and matron of honor was Jennifer Landewee of Chaffee, sister of the bride. Bridesmaids were Laura Hinkebein of Charlotte, N.C., Ashley and Katherine Hinkebein of Chaffee, sisters of the bride. Junior bridesmaid was Bailey Ledure of Cape Girardeau.
Ronald Eakins of Sikeston, Mo., was best man. Groomsmen were Albert Spradling IV of Lexington, Ky.; Carl Landewee of Chaffee, brother-in-law of the bride; Jason Holloway and Sean Adams of Jackson. Ushers were Jeff Pulley of Cape Girardeau, and Mark Smith of Kennett, Mo., cousin of the groom.
Candlelighters were Julie Horrell of Ste. Genevieve, Mo., and Kristy Hinkebein of Florissant, Mo., cousins of the bride.
Flower girl was Kendall Ledure, daughter of Amy Ledure of Cape Girardeau and godchild of the bride and groom. Ringbearer was Joseph Landewee, son of Carl and Jennifer Landewee and nephew of the bride.
Sarah Gaines of Oran, cousin of the bride, attended the guest book.
Following the ceremony, the reception was held at Cape Girardeau Country Club.
The groom's parents hosted the rehearsal dinner Aug. 1 at Port Cape Girardeau.
Mrs. Rueseler is a 1998 graduate of Delta High School. She received a bachelor of science degree in human environmental studies child develoment from Southeast Missouri State University in 2002. She is a teacher at Chaffee Head Start.
The groom is a 1995 graduate of Central High School, and a 1998 graduate of Southeast University's Law Enforcement Academy. He is a lieutenant and assistant jail administrator with Cape Girardeau County Sheriff's Department.
After a wedding trip to Ocho Rios, Jamaica, the couple resides in Cape Girardeau.