- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)46
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)8
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)38
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
ELCO, Ill. -- Larry Dickerson, 62, of Elco died Friday, Oct. 31, 2003, at his home.
He was born Aug. 13, 1941, at Elco, son of James Monroe and Mary Marie Neace Dickerson. He and Janet Kunsman were married June 12, 1964.
Dickerson was a driver employed by Willis Trucking and Jordan Trucking. He was a member of Trinity Pentecostal Tabernacle in Jonesboro, Ill.
Survivors include his wife; a son, George Dickerson of Jackson; a daughter, Deana Wyatt of Frankfort, Ky.; a brother, Lester Dickerson of Lick Creek, Ill.; and four grandchildren.
He was preceded in death by a son, three sisters and three brothers.
Friends may call at 1 p.m. today at the Trinity Pentecostal Temple in Jonesboro.
The funeral will be at 2 p.m. today at the church, with the Rev. David Adams and the Rev. John Wyatt officiating. Burial will be in St. John's Cemetery.
Crain Funeral Home is in charge of arrangements.