- Cape student sues, accuses school officials of slamming her to ground multiple times (04/28/16)45
- Bob Evans restaurant in Cape Girardeau among chain's 21 closings (04/26/16)9
- Missouri House votes to allow concealed weapons without permits (04/28/16)6
- Police report filed, but no charges in incident at Cape Central (04/29/16)37
- Two hurt in motorcycle wreck on Interstate 55 (04/25/16)1
- Senator introduces bill for I-57 that would connect Sikeston with Little Rock (04/28/16)4
- Law firm requests information about Cape's traffic cameras (04/25/16)2
- Local lawmakers split over failed medical marijuana bill; voters may have a say (04/26/16)19
- Local company makes eco-friendly kitty litter that cuts cat-box smell (04/25/16)
- Man accused of pointing BB gun at Chaffee resident (04/26/16)2
MOREHOUSE, Mo. -- Verbal Lorine Selph, 69, of Morehouse died Saturday, Nov. 1, 2003, at her home.
She was born Sept. 23, 1934, daughter of Elmer and Lucie Bradford Leek. She was formerly married to Charles Edward Selph.
Selph was employed at the International Shoe Factory in Sikeston, Mo., and worked as a cook at Missouri Delta Medical Center and the Miner Nursing Center.
Survivors include three daughters, Sondra Iliff of Matthews, Mo., Diana Clemons and Belinda Marcapura, both of San Antonio, Texas; five grandchildren; and six great-grandchildren.
She was preceded by a brother and two grandchildren.
Friends may call from 5 to 8 p.m. today at Nunnelee Funeral Chapel in Sikeston.
The funeral will be at 11 a.m. Monday at the funeral home, with Rev. John Goss officiating. Burial will be in New Morley Cemetery.